Bring your application to Tamarack! Tamarack listens carefully to understand your new product or feature and works with you to develop a production solution. Tamarack’s creative sales staff and experienced, in-house engineers provide innovative production approaches.
Customized equipment may utilize our servo-programming and motion-control expertise, our ability to integrate equipment into your existing production line, the experience to route and control webs, and the ability to provide gluing, die cutting, and affixing to a variety of substrates—including cartons, labels, bags and film.
Recent custom projects include:
- Affixing liners to cartons in-line on folder-gluer for food packaging.
- Affixing clean release and laminate materials to digitally printed forms to produce integral ID cards on-demand.
- Affixing microwave susceptor patches in-line on press to produce microwave popcorn bags.
- Inserting RFID inlays to produce apparel tickets, transit tickets and airline bag tags.
- Diecutting, scoring, and affixing window film to produce rigid window cartons in-line on folder-gluer.
Please contact us for more information!
Learn more about Tamarack . Custom Gluing, Patching, Die Cutting Systems